Indy Indians!! The Mr. got placed in Triple A I am so excited for him. I went down there for opening day on Wednesday and I got back last night. The trip was full of wine, laughter, and baseball. He lives right downtown so I walked everywhere!
My favorite places and things I did
I did a lot of baseball watching. Justin had a game every night. His parents came for his first start and we had so much fun. So very thankful for soon to be in-laws.
the BEST little wine bar across the street from the apartment. I went there practically everyday for linner before the game by myself or after with the Mr.
AMAZING movie....yes, I was there opening day on Friday by myself :)
So, this is a legend here in Indy. We were treated to a fabulous dinner. I heard raves about the shrimp cocktails, I myself am not a shrimp eater but lets say the horseradish made them all cry. I had a pasta with artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes YUM and of course a bite of the Mr. steak Izzy style.
That was about all my adventure included. I have one picture the Mr and I took but I haven't downloaded it yet.
Now wedding planning....I got my shoes!! Remember all those baseball games? Well, I have an ipad and I put it to work when the game is out of hand. I love baseball and I intently watch whether or not the Mr is playing. However, some days I am just not in the mood hence the ipad in my purse at times.
SO introducing the Shoes...I will be wearing boots at reception
EEEKKKK love them! I am going to keep walking around the house because they need to stretch a bit in that large right foot of mine ugh. But, overall love them and the cut is so pretty, heel just high enough and that bow is way more fabulous in person.
Next ipad purchase the Mr. ring
isn't it cool? Considering I ordered it last night and it says it has been shipped I will say WOW and update how I like it when I get it.
My vision: I am envisioning couches in the front aisles at the wedding. I don't want people to sit bride and groom side either. I would have way less people and I think that always looks funky. So, my dilemma if I have two rows of couches who sits in the second one? Both parents want to be in front and they both should be hmmmm....need to keep thinking
but in the meantime I am going to pick up a couch today and I will say it is not a o so swank couch that I will be in love with.....It needs to be re-upholstered. My mother and I are going to do that and I WILL LOVE IT....I have a thing about re-do furniture that is better after. I love it and if I had a house it would be full of it. It will be full of it when we get one :)
Here is the second one that I am going to look at today it is a little more than I wanted to spend so we will see if she will haggle?
picture from cl but you get the point.
My bff Chelsey got here last night so we are on an adventure today! Couch hunting, bridesmaid dress fitting, necklace fitting with my wedding dress, and looking at a house WHEW that is a lot for one day.
bye for now
-miss him like crazy
-always sucks going home we have both decided
I need to look at invitations.....reminder to myself
No comments:
Post a Comment