Boots have been ordered and invitation sample is currently in process being sent to me. FInal decisions
Boys boots
girls boots
\
AND....my boots.....
NO, I am not going to show you the Mr. has access too and I have to be a good secret keeper!
I wish I could though no lie.
Bridesmaid gifts I have done all but 3 including my mother and soon to be mother-in-law so I am doing great on those.
Now the wine is my next step.
Oh, I almost forgot the invitation!
AND....my boots.....
NO, I am not going to show you the Mr. has access too and I have to be a good secret keeper!
I wish I could though no lie.
Bridesmaid gifts I have done all but 3 including my mother and soon to be mother-in-law so I am doing great on those.
Now the wine is my next step.
Oh, I almost forgot the invitation!
this is the picture we were debating on the color of wreath....I went with the one on our left
Isn't it so cute! I love it!
That is the actual barn we are getting married in too!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment