Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bad News and Good Finds

So....today I got an email from Twist Studio Spa I told you about....well the loft is booked :( So, now I am debating on either having someone come do our hair/make-up or still going there. My mom is looking into renting a bigger house if we can find one we will have the hair/make-up team come to the house. We shall see.....BUMMER!

Amazing finds on etsy! I am in love and want these. I think it would be cool for the bridal showers if people brought a recipe card with their favorite recipe written on it. The Mr. and I both love to cook. I like baking and appetizers he likes grilling and main dishes. We are a perfect team! 
Love this recipe box 

And the list keeps going for etsy! 
This for my dress 
and ring bear pillow? Do we need one of those? I am not sure??
hmmmmm but I am loving this one 
too cute right?!?!

Well that is it for now I am going to go look at a house :) cross our fingers and toes and pray the Lord find a house for us to make our home! 

xoxo JA 


No comments:

Post a Comment