 |
| Love sweet Love |
My best friend Natalie has a very talented
photographer sister Alex. Justin and I headed out on the coldest day of the year I might add to take pictures. Now....if ANYone knows Justin they know his
hate love for pictures. He was wondering how many we were going to be taking etc. Little did he know Alex would fill her memory card full of US. Justin was such a trooper! He was cold and not to mention he was going duck hunting right after. Overall the pictures turned out great! I really wished it was fair season because I have always had this vision of engagement pictures at the fair like
this. Maybe Justin will be home for the fair next year and we can do it I may have to bribe him but he loves........me what can I say. Here are a few for you to enjoy.
 |
| Yes, we are laughing trying to hold the "pose" |
No comments:
Post a Comment