We decided on brown suits for the boys with purple paisley ties and ivory paisley tie for Justin. Justin and I went and did this before he left and man am I glad we did. Jack at Black Tie has always been amazing to my family over the years and again he outdid himself. Thank you to him for setting us up!
Bridesmaid dresses.....You want to know a way to get everyone in to buy their dress quick?
Let them pick their own style but no duplicates :) That was my deal and I am so thankful I did it this way. Everyone was so excited to go in and get their dress. Jil wanted to even camp out haha. Needless to say everyone has gone and everyone has picked a fabulous dress. Now I hope to find shoes for everyone we are thinking cowboy boots like this
Girls will be wearing Alfred Sung in majestic
The above link was what they had to choose from
Can't Wait It is all coming together!
Venue✔Date✔Wedding Party✔Caterer✔Photographer✔Dress ✔Wedding Attire✔
Need: Flowers, Rentals, Photobooth?, and DJ

No comments:
Post a Comment